Aram, M. (2007). Comparison of psychiatric disorders emphasizing the body dysmorphic disorder in volunteers and non-volunteers of rhinoplasty in Islamic Azad University of Kerman. Medical doctoral thesis. Kerman: Kerman University of Medical Sciences and Health Services.
2.Asadi, M., Salehi, M. Afkhamebrahimi, A. (2012). Self- esteem and the attitude toward one’s appearance before and after the rhinoplasty. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, 9(1), 23-28.
3. Azadarmaki, T. & Chavoshian, H. ( 2002). The body as the media of identity. Journal of Iran Sociology, 4(4).
4. Azadarmaki, T. & Chavoshian, H. (2002). The body as the identity media. Journal of Iran Sociology, vol 16, pp.57-75.
5. Azadarmaki, T. & Gharab, N. (2008). Body and identity. Cultural Studies and Communications, 13, 101-123.
6. Azadarmaki, T.(2002). Theories in sociology. Tehran: Soroosh Publication.
7. Bedar & Lock, Lamarsh, L. & Jose, Z. (2001). Social psychology. Translated by Hamzeh Gangi, Teharn: Savalan Publication.
8. Belali, E. & Afsharkohan, J. (1389). Beauty and money, makeup and Surgery. Journal of Women's Cultural and Social Council, 12(47), 99-140.
9. Belali, E. & Afsharkohan, J. (2010). Beauty and money, cosmetics and surgery. Women Strategic Studies, l47, pp.141-499.
10. Bohne, A. Keathen, J., Wilhelm, S., Deckersback, T. & Jenike. M.. (2002). Prevalence of symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder and is correlates: A cross-cultural comparison.
11. Durant , W. (2012). Civilization history of Will Durant. Tehran: Behboud Publication.
12. Eliot, A. (1995). Social psychology. Translated by Sheikhol Islamzadeh, Tehran: Samt Publication.
13. Ernson, A. (2007). Social psychology. Tehran: Roshd Publication.
14. Featherstone, M. (2001). Aesthetic of daily life. Arghanoun Quarterly, Vol 19, pp.30-40.
15. Ghalebandi, A. (2004). Personality pattern of rhinoplasty applicants. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, 9(4), 4-10.
16. Giddens, A. (2007). Sociology of Anthony Giddens. Tehran: Ney Publication.
17. Giddens, A. (2007). Consequences of modernity. Tehran: Markazi Publication.
18. Giddens, A. (2006). Modernization and individuation, society and personal identity in modern era. Tehran: Ney Publication.
19. Gill, R., Henwood, K., & McLean, C. (2005). Body projects and the regulation of normative masculinity. Body & Society, 11(1) 37-62.
20. Gybynz, J. R. & Wimmer, B. (2002). The politics of postmodernity. Translated by Ansari, M. Tehran: Gam Nou Publication.
21. Holliday, R., & Cairnie, A. (2007). Man-made plastic, investigating men’s consumption of aesthetic surgery. Journal of Consumer Culture, 7(1), 57-78.
22. Javaheri, F. (2008). Body and its socio- cultural implications. Cultural bulletin, 9 (1) 37-80.
23. Keown, R. (2005). Research methodology in social sciences. Tehran: Gotia Publication.
24. Kuzaran, L. (1995). Biography of eminent researchers in sociology. Tehran: Elmi Publication.
25. Malek, H. (2002). Sociology of classes and social inequality. Tehran: Payamnoor University ( PNU).
26. Pierro, A. (2010). Culture of social silences. Tehran: Keyhan Publication.
27. Rajabi, M. (2009). Sociological investigation of redefining female identity and their tendency to cosmetic surgery in Tehran. Master's Thesis. Tehran: Alzahra University.
28. Retizer, G. (1995). Contemporary sociological theories. Tehran: Elmi Publication.
29. Rouholamini, M. (1998). History of ethnography. Tehran: Attar Publication.
30. Saeedi, A. (2007). The body and consumer culture. Monthly Journal of Cultural Engineering, 2, 14.
31. Saroukhani, B. (1994). .Research methodology in social sciences. Tehran: Scientific and Cultural Publication Company.
32. Saroukhani, B. (1996). An introduction to the encyclopedia of the social Sciences (1st ed.). Tehran: Keyhan Publication.
33. Seyyedinia, A. (2009). Consumption and consumerism from Islamic and economic sociology perspective. Scientific, Economic, Islamic, and Research Quarterly, 34, 151-178.
34. Shirin, M. (2003). Last tools to be young forever. Tehran: Hambastegi Publication.
35. Tavassoli, G. & Modiri, F. (2012). Investigation of women’s tendency toward cosmetic surgery in Tehran. Women Social and Psychological Studies, 10(1), pp. 61-82.
36. Tavassoli, G. (2004). Analysis of Pierre Bourdieu's ideas about the social conflict and the role of sociology. Social Sciences Research, 23 (3), 1-27.
37.Turner, B. (2005). Jonathan's concepts and applications of sociology.Tehran: Imam Khomeini Research Institute Publication.
38. Zamani, N. & Fazilatpour, M. (2013).The effect of cosmetic surgery on self- esteem and the negative perceptions of the body. Kerman Journal of Medical Sciences, 2(5), 492-504. Kerman.
39. Zokaei, M. (2007). Sociology of Iranian youth. Tehran: Agah Publication.
40. Zokaei, M. (2007). Sociology of Iranian youth. Tehran: Agah Publication.