Alipour, A., Harris, M. (2007). Reliability and validity of the OHI in Iran. Journal of Developmental Psychology, 3 (12), 298-287.
2. Bayrami, F., Akbari, A. (2011). Predicting marital satisfaction based on attachment styles and elements of differentiation, Journal of Fundamentals of Mental Health, 14 (1), 77-64.
3. Chegini, N. (2012). Study of effect of intellectual capital's dimensions on the organizational productivity: Case study of organization of education of Mazandaran province, Iran. Babolsar: Mazandaran University.
4.Dandurand, C. (2013). Intimacy and couple satisfaction: The moderating role of romantic attachment. International Journal of Psychological Studies, 5 (1): 74-90.
5. Dempster, D. (2007). Multidimensionality of patterns of attachment, sexual attitudes and unwanted sex. Ph.D. Dissertation .USA: University of Mississipi, College of philosophy, 18-38.
6. Diener, E. (2006). Guidelines for national indicators of subjective well-being and ill-being. Journal of Happiness Studies, 7 (4): 397-404.
7. Geranmayepour, Sh., & Besharat, M. (2010). Perfectionism of mental health. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 5, 643-647.
8. Hashemian, K. (2007). The relationship between demographic characteristics with the well-being and happiness in Tehran. Journal of Psychological Studies, 3 (3), 163-139.
9. Lyubomirsky, S., & Kennon, M. (2005). Pursing happiness: the architecture of sustainable change. Review of General Psychology, 9(2), 111-131.
10. Rahimian, B.A., Nory, A., Arizi, H., Molavi, H., & Froghi, M.A. (2007). Relationship between attachment styles and satisfaction and job stress in nurses. Journal of Iranian Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, 2(13) 148-157.
11. Richard, A. (2006). Cycle happiness and its sources: intersections of psychology, economic and demography. Journal of Economic Psychology, 27 (4), 463-482.
12. Taylor, R. J. (2002). Family unification with reactive attachment disorder in children: A brief treatment. Contemporary Family Therapy, 24, 3.
13. Waite, L. J., Luo, Y., & Lewin, A. C (2009). Marital happiness and marital stability: consequences for psychological well-being. Journal of Social Sciences, 38, 201-212.