Arasto, M. (2007). Policy. Tehran: Cultural and Scientific Publication.
2. Esfidany, M. (2001).Barriers for women's access to managerial positions, Journal of Women, 4, 85-86,
3. Fakohi, N. (2005). The mechanism of positive discrimination as a means of eradication of poverty by looking at the status of women in Iran. Woman in development and politics (women's research 3, 3 13. From page 115 to page 141.
4. Fakohi, N. (2009). Key concepts of citizen and civic culture in Iran. Tehran: Tehran Publication.
5. Giddens, A. (2013). Sociology. Cambridge: Polity.
6. Golabi, F. & Hajilo, F. (2012). Sociological Study of the factors affecting women's political participation A case study of east Azerbaijan province, 1, 1, 173-200.
7. Halstead, J. (2006). Citizenship and moral education. Routledge: Tailor and Francis Group.
8. Hanan, K. (2005). Female managers in Egyptian hotels, International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, Vol. 17.
9. Javaheri, F.& Daryapor, Z. (2008). Employment problems of women as faculty member. Women Study, 6, 2, 106-79.
10. Kerber, L. (1997). The Meanings of Citizenship.The Journal of American History, 84, 3.
11. Locke, J. (2008). A thesis about government. Tehran: Ney Publication.
12. Michel, A. (2014) .Feminism. Tehran: Nikan Publication.
13. Mirghafoori, H. (2006) .determining and ranking contributory factors to the lack of women appointed to management positions in governmental agencies of Yazd province. Journal of Women's Studies,4, 1.
14. Nazari, M. (2014). The relationship between socialization and political participation of women. Journal of Women, 5, 1.
15. Potter, J. (2002). Active citizenship in schools. Kogan Page.
16. Weiner, M. (2007). The regionalization of Indian politics and its implications for economic reform. The Journal of Policy Reform. ublished online: 21 Jun.