Afkhami, E.; Bahrami, F; & Fatehizadeh, M. (2007). The relationship between forgiveness and marital conflicts in Yazd province. Journal of Family Studies, Issue 9
2. Aghabeghlou, K. (2007). Examining the phenomenon of violence in Tehran in 2000. Social Pathology of Iran (Proceedings). Tehran: Tehran Publication.
3.Aghajanian, A. (1998). Correlates and consequences of divorce in an Iranian city, Journal of Divorce & Remarriage, 28, 53-71.
4.Amato, R. & Stacy, J. (1997). A longitudinal study of marital problems and subsequent divorce. Journal of Marriage and the Family, 59, 612-624.
5. Arefi, M. (2003). Descriptive study of violence against women in the city of Orumiyeh. Women's Studies, 1, 2.
6. Asgharpourmasoleh, A., & Orey, G. (2009). The value of the agreement and its impact on the incompatibility of the couple in Mashhad. Journal of Social Studies, 3, 7.
7. Attari, Y, Shokrkon, H., & Rostami, M. (2002). Comparing the similarity of values and attitudes in Ahvaz. Journal of Education and Psychology, 10(1), 2.
8. Azad, H., & Naseibolboka, .E (2001). Comparing the individual characteristic and personality among couples in Tehran. Knowledge and Research in Applied Psychology, Issue 7.
9. Bryman, A. (1999). Quantitative data analysis with SPSS. New York: Routledge.
10. Crib, I. (1999). Modern theories of sociology Parsons to Habermas. Tehran: Soroush Publication.
11. Dewas, D. (1997). Navigating social research. Tehran: Reed Publishing
12. Edward, J.N, & Fuller, S. (1992). Female employment and marital instability: Evidence from Thailand. Journal of Marriage and the Family, 54(1), 59-68.
13. Eezazi, S. (2007). Family violence, social violence, social pathology (Proceedings).Tehran: Tehran Publication.
14. Enayat, H., & Soroosh., M. (2009). The amount and type of women's resistance in the face of power in everyday life. Women in Development & Politics, 7, 2.
15. Esazadeh, S, Balali I, & Ghodsi, A. (2010). Economic analysis of divorce: the relationship between unemployment and divorce in Iran during 1966- 2006. Journal of Cultural and Social Council of Women, Women for Strategic Studies, 13, 50.
16. Mehri, N. (2011). Poverty meta-analysis in social science in Iran, Journal of Social Research, Issue 11.
17. Neuman, W. (1997). Social research methods. United States: Viacom Company.
18. Nock, S. (1987). Sociology of the family. New Jersey: Prentice Hall INC.
19. Shryock, H. (1975). The methods and materials of demography. Academic Press: INC.
20. South, S. & Spitze, G. (1994). Housework in marital and on marital Households, American Sociological Review, 59, 327-347.
21. South, S. &. Lioyd, M. (1995). Spousal alternatives and marital dissolution, American Sociological Review, 60, 21-35.
22. Turner, J. & Bagley, L. (1992). Sociological theories. Shiraz: Shiraz University Publication.
23. Weeks, J. (1992). Population: An introduction to concepts. California: Wadsworth Publishing Company.