Azad Armaki, T. & Taghiand, A. (2011). Changes in the value of Iran. Tehran: Social Studies and Research Institute.
2. Berkowitz, L. (2001). Advances in the experimental social psychology. Newyork: Academic Press.
3. Biro, A. (1996). Culture of social sciences. Tehran: Kayhan Publication.
4. Bratton, V. (2004). Affective morality: the role of emotions in the ethical decision making process .
5. Duffy, R. (2006). Correlating the open and closed value system among university students. NASPA Journal, 43(4), 1-12.
6. Esisenberg, N. (2002). Empathy –related: link with self- regulation, moral judgment and Moral behavior. Retrieved from http:// portal. Idc.ac. il/en/symposium/ Herzliyasymposium /Documents/dc Eisenbery, pdf
7. Giddens, A. (2010). Sociology. Tehran: Ney Publication.
8. Giddens, A. (2008). Durkheim. Tehran: Sahami Corporation.
9. Inglehart, R. (1994). Cultural change in modern industrial society. Tehran: Kavir Publication.
10. Inglehart, R. (1999). Economical security and value transformation. Tehran: Tehran Publication.
11. Mohseni, N. (1999). Moral values in different theories of psychology. Journal of Educational Sciences. Tehran: Tehran University. Bottom of Form
12. Ritzer, G. (2006). Sociological theory in contemporary time. Tehran: Academic Publication.
13. Saraei, H. (2010). The effect of women's education on the value orientation towards development, Contemporary Sociology, 1, 2.
14. Sarookhani, B. (1994). Research methods in the social sciences. Tehran: Institute of Humanities and Cultural Studies.
15. Shabani, Z. (2013). Meta-analysis of the factors influencing moral development. Tehran: Tehran Publication.
16. Stone, R. (2005). The great thinkers of sociology. Tehran: Publication Center.
17. Swanson, L. (1993). Metacognitive aspects of moral reasoning and behavior. Adolescence Journal, 28, pp 711-725.