- Abdollahi, M., Mousavi, M. (2007). Social capital in Iran; the current situation, future prospects and the possibility of transition, Journal of Social Welfare, 25, pp. 233-195.
- Amir Kafi, M. (2001) Social trust and its determinants, Research Profile, No. 18. Tehran: Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance.
- Azkia, M and Ghafari, G. (2005). Sociology of development. Tehran: Keyhan Publication.
- Chalabi, M. (1996). Sociology of discipline, theoretical analysis of the social order. Tehran: Ney Publication.
- Coleman, J. (1998). Foundations of social theory. Tehran: Ney Publication.
- Giddens, A. (1998). The consequences of modernity. Tehran: Publishing Center.
- Giddens, A. (2004). Modernity and diagnostics, community and personal identity in the modern era. Tehran: Ney Publication.
- Guy, R. (1997) Social Change. Tehran: Ney Publication.
- Johnson, D. (1993). Reaching Out: Interpersonal effectiveness and self-actualization. Boston, Ellyn and Bacon, 1993.
10. Offe, C. (2006). How should citizens trust? Tehran: Shirazeh Publication.
11. Putnam, R. (2001). Democracy and civil traditions. Tehran: Qadir Publication.
12. Ritzer, G. (2001). Theory, sociology of contemporary times. Tehran: Academic Press.
13. Rothstein, B., Stolle, D. (2008). The State and social capital: A theory of generalized trust. Comparative Politics, 40, 4.
14. Sarukhani, B. (1997). Introduction to the encyclopedia of social sciences. Tehran: Keyhan Institute.
15. Sztompka, P. (2007). Sociological theory of trust. Tehran: Tirjeh Publication.