- Birou, A. (1996). Culture of social science. Tehran: Keyhan Publication.
- Dana, B., Nicole, B. (2007). Recovery. Michigan State University: May 2007: www.cmc.indiana.edu.
- Dariapour, Z. (2007). Value structure and generational relations. Journal of Youth and Generational Relations, No 1, pp: 1-23.
- Fakohi, N. (2003). History of the ideas and theories of anthropology. Tehran: Ney Publication.
- Ghasabi, F. (2013). Comparative study of the structure and content of Iranian and non-Iranian social networks, Master's thesis in social communication sciences. Tehran: Allameh Tabatabaei University.
- Halen, H. (1997). A comprehensive guide to the Internet. Tehran: Science Institute Publication.
- Joseph, N. (2004). The gap between the generations: theoretical and experimental study. Tehran: Youth Studies and Generational Relations.
- Madras, H. (2005). Principles of sociology. Tehran: Amir Kabir Publication.
- Mohseni, M. (1993). Sociology of science, society and technology. Tehran: Tahouri Publication.
10. Mohseni, M. (1994). A review on the knowledge, attitude and social and cultural behavior. Tehran: Fundamental Research.
11. Ogburn, W., Nimkoff, N. (2009). Context of sociology. Tehran: Gostareh Publication.
12. Ritzer, G. (2004). Sociological theory of contemporary era. Tehran: Tehran Publication.
13. Vosoughi, M. (2002). Principles of sociology. Tehran: Behineh Publication.
14. Ziaeeparvar, H., Aghili, V. (2001). A review on the effect of social networks among users. Media Journal, No 80.