- Abbaszadeh, M., Mirzaee, M. (2014). The role of religion in the progress of the social trust network for the university students. Culture in Islamic University, 11, 199-224.
- Ahmadi, P. (2009). The investigation of the extent of the social trust and its related factors, M.A. thesis. Tehran: Allameh Tabatabaee University.
- Amir Kafi, M. (2001). The social trust and the factors affecting on it, Research Indication Journal, No. 18, pp. 25-35.
- Arbashi, A. (2012). Making model for the structural equations. Tehran: Sociologists.
- Azhiya, M., Qaffari, Q. (2001). The investigation of the relationship between the social trust and the social participation in rural regions of Kashan city. Social sciences letter, No. 17, pp. 3-31.
- Erden, A., Erden, H. (2009). Predicting organizational trust level of school managers and teachers at elementary schools, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, Vol.1, No. 1.
- Erikson, E. (1968). Childhood and society. (Harmondsworth: Penguin).
- Fukuyama, F. (1995). Trust: the social virtue and creation of prosperity. New York: Free Press.
- Gidnez, A. (1998). The modernism consequences. Tehran: Markaz Publication.
10. Gidnez, A. (1999). Modernity and personification. Tehran: Ney Publication.
11. Heydarabadi, A. (2010). The social trust and the social-cultural factors affecting on it. Sociology of the Young people studies, No. 1, pp. 39-66.
12. Inglehart, R. (1999). Trust: well- being and democracy. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
13. Mohseni, M. (1997). The investigation of awareness, views and social-cultural behaviors in Iran. Tehran: General Culture Council of Iran.
14. Qaffari, Q. (2004). The social trust in Iran. Tehran: The Islamic Guidance and Culture Ministry Publication.
15. Qasemi, V. (2013). Making model for the structural equation in the social researches using Amos Graphics application. Tehran: Sociologists.
16. Qoreyshi, F., Sedaqat, K. (2009). The investigation of the role of cultural and social factors related to forming the social trust among the citizens of Tabriz city, Applied Sociology, 4, pp. 79-102.
17. Rafipour, F. (2001). Society anatomy: an introduction to applied sociology. Tehran: Publication Company.
18. Shamkhani, A. (2004). The social stability and the distribution crisis. Tehran: Islamic Guidance and Culture Ministry.
19. Sharepour, M. (2004). The social issues of Iran. Tehran: Agha, pp.293-326.
20. Simmel, G. (2004). The philosophy of money. London: Routledge.
21. Williams. B. (1970). Formal structures and social reality. Ed Gambetta.
22. Wosouqi, M. (2009). The social trust and the factors affecting it in Khalkhal city. Social Sciences Research. Garmsar.
23. Zetomka, P. (2005). Trust: A sociological theory. Tabriz: Motarjem Publication.