Afjeh, S. (1997). Studying the political, economic, social, moral and cultural dimensions of tourism. Corpus of the First Conference of Kish Tourism, (Mar. 1997).
2. Baimtoph, L. (1997). Sea tourism potentials in Chabahar, Iran Shenakht Magazine- No. 6, 391-393.
3.Baizaei, T. (1997). Problems and insufficiencies of tourism in Iran, Corpus of the First Conference of Kish Tourism.
4. Coltman, M. (1989). Tourism marketing. Routledge Press.
5. Getty, V., Norway, M. (1996). Tourism science. Tehran: Saamenol Aemeh Cultural Institution Press.
6. Harrison, D. (1995). Tourism and less developed countries. New York: Wiley Press.
7. Huey, H. L. (1997). Development of beach resorts: Opportunities for coastal recreation and tourism in Taiwan. International Official of Travel Organization (IUTO), Technical Bulletin, 4 (6), 8-9. Geneva.
8. Jafari, J. (1981). Toward a framework for tourism education problems and prospects, Annals of Tourism Research University of Wisconsin Stout, Vol. 8, p 15. USA.
9. Kerlinger, F. (1987). Multivariable regression in behavioral survey. Tehran: Center of Universal Press.
10. Koser, L., Rosenberg, B. (1999). Fundamental theories of sociology. Tehran: Ney Press.
11. Lea, J. (1988). Tourism and development in the third world. New York: Routledge Press.
12. Mohsenian, M. (1993). Tourists’ viewpoints in Journey to Iran.The First Conference on Iran-tourism, World-tourism, and Development.
13. Neuman, N. M. (1994). Social research method. Massachusetts: Bacon.
14. Park, K. S. (1997). Understanding the social network structure of Korea older adults' tourist behavior: A preliminary step in tourism development. International Sociology, 58(12), p 4808-A.
15. Rahnamaei, M. (1997). Conditions of increasing Iran’s share of tourism market. Corpus of the First Conference of Kish Tourism.
16. Ritzer, G. (1995). Theory of sociology in current era. Tehran: Elmi Press.
17. Rostamkhani, M. (1994). Studying the sociocultural capabilities of tourism in Zanjan Province. Islamic steerage and culture ministry. Zanjan: Administration of Islamic Steerage and Culture.
18. Skidmore, W. (1996). Theoretical thought in sociology. Tehran: Taban Press.
19. Tzartas, P. (1991). Tourism: economic social impacts. London: Rutledge Press.