- Amir Kafi, M. (2001). Social trust and the factors affecting it, Research Profile, 5, No. 18.
- Dehghan, A., Ghaffari, Gh. (2005). Quarterly Journal of Sociology of Iran, Volume 6, No. 1.
- Faulks, K. (2002). Citizenship. Tehran: Kavir Publishing
- Karimi, Y. (1999). Social psychology (theories, concepts and applications). Tehran: Arasbaran Publishing.
- Kirsch, D. (1968). Social psychology. Tehran: Zavar Bookstore
- Nejati, M. (2001). The position of citizenship concept in the law of the municipality of Iran. Tehran: Publication of the Organization of Municipalities of Iran.
- Piran, P. (1997). Citizen-oriented city. Political and Economic Information, 120, 46-51.
- Piran, P. (2006). Citizenship: from rights to responsibility. Letter No. 53
- Shahrokni, N. (2002). Obstacles to the political citizenship expansion of women. Master's thesis of Allameh Tabataba'i University. Tehran: Allameh Tababtabaei University.
10. Shiyani, M. (2002). Sociological analysis of citizenship status in Lorestan. Journal of Sociology of Iran, 4, 3, 60, 80.
11. Shiyani, M. (2003).Citizenship status and obstacles to its realization in Iran, PhD thesis of sociology. Tehran: Tehran AllamehTabatabaei University.
12. Tavasoli, Gh., Nejati, H. (2004). The social reality of citizenship in Iran. Journal of Sociology of Iran, 5, 2, p. 32
13. Zokaei, M. (2003). Youth, citizenship and social integration. Youth Studies; Summer and Autumn - No. 3 & 4.