Afrug, E. (1994). Religion and social stratification. Strategy Magazine. No. 3.
2. Anvari, H.et al. (2001). The great culture of speech. Tehran: Sokhan.
3. Asadi, M. M. (2009). Legal jurisprudential analysis of the possibility of limiting the amount of dowry. Master thesis. Tehran: Tarbiat Modarres University.
4. Bostan, H. (2009) .Islam and gender differences. Qom: Olive Printing Institute.
5. Dehghan, A.R. (1999). Investigating the Influence of media on public opinion, Application of a Sociology Model. Tehran: Social Sciences Letter. No. 3.
6. Fallahi, D. (2001). Investigation of dowry, its limits and sentences in Imamieh jurisprudence. Master's Degree. Qom: Qom University.
7. Ghaemi, A. (1996). Family formation in Islam. Tehran: Amiri.
8. Gholizadeh, A. & Ghafarian, S. (2011). Pathology of dandies and its cultural, social and economic factors. Journal of Sociology of Women. 2 (1), 56-88.
9. Giddens, A. (2008). Sociology. Tehran: NI.
10. Johnston, R. L. (1998). Religion in society. Newjersy: Englewood Cliffs.
11. Katouzian, N. (2008). Civil rights of family. Tehran: Legal Guidance Fund.
12. Kian, M.A. (2009). The evolution of divorce in jurists' opinions. Master's thesis. Ahvaz: Shahid Chamran University.
13. Kozer, L. (2001). The life and thoughts of social leaders. Tehran: Scientific Publications.
14. Moein, M. (1998). Persian dictionary. Tehran: Amir Kabir.
15. National Youth Report. (2003). A survey on the status of divorce among young people. Tehran: Cultural Institute Publication of Ahl-ul-Kalam.
16. Omidi, A. (2010). Investigating the legal status of non-validity beliefs in Iranian law. Master's thesis. Qom: Qom University.
17. Ritzer, G. (2001). Theory of modern sociology. Tehran: Publications of Sociologists.
18. Saeedi-Moghadam, R. (2009). The study of the views of Shahid Sani on Mehreh, based on the book of Masalak al-Abaham and its adaptation to civil law. Master's thesis. Qazvin: Imam Khomeini International University.
19. Sarokhani, B. (1375). The Basics of Family Sociology. Secondary. Tehran: Sorush.
20. Shakeri, A. (1996). A brief overview of dowry in Tehran. Master's thesis. Tehran: Tehran University.
21. Shayan, A. (2009). The study of Ayatollah Al-Maham from Shiite and Sunni Jurisprudent perspectives. Master's thesis. Qom: Qom University.
22. Yousefiardad, Z. (2009). Divine insurance from the perspective of jurisprudence and law. Master Thesis. Tehran: Payam Noor University.
23. Yousefzadeh, H. (2005). Sociological survey of dowry. Journal of Sociology and Social Sciences. "Strategic Studies of Women". No. 27.