Abdula, S. (2013). Families satellite channels. Saudi Arabia.
2. ALayly, T. (2013). Satellite effect on religious beliefs and upbringing of the youth in Malaysia.
3. Alzhyr, M. (2014). Satellite effects on religious and ideological beliefs and values of youth in Bangladesh.
4. Anwari, A. (2013). Satellite effect on the education and beliefs of children and future generations. Journal of Social Sciences, 20 (18), p. 40.
5. Asadi, A. (2011). Investigating the relationship of satellite effects on religious beliefs and mental health of students in Shiraz. Quarterly Journal of Research on Educational Issues, 12(14) p. 20.
6. Bakhtiari, H., & Farrokhi, H. (2012). Investigating the relationship between television satellite TV channels and youth identity programs. Quarterly Journal of Research on Educational Issues, 12( 15), p. 55.
7. Darrenley, J. (2008). Network world: An introduction to theory and practice of the Information society. Tehran: Chapar Publishing.
8. Guranlou, R. (2010). Value transmission through Iran Television Programs. Master's Degree at Rodehen Azad University. Rodehen.
9. Khalife, A. (2010). Investigating the satellite effect on religious beliefs and training high School students in Noshahr. Payam Noor Journal, 22(21), p. 34.
10. Malekitabar, M. (2011). Investigating the effects of satellite on religious beliefs of young people (relying on Tehran case), Journal of Strategic Attitude, 85(86), p. 201.
11. Manteghi, M. (2007). Guiding parents for using children of new communication technologies. Tehran: Abed Publication.
12. Mohseni, D. (2008). Studying the effects of using the Internet on social isolation of Internet users. Peyk Nour Magazine, 20(19), p. 34.
13. Safavi, A. (2008). World education in the twentieth century. Tehran: Growth Publishing.
14. Sarokhani, B. (2008). Sociology of mass media. Tehran: Information Publishing.
15. Shahsavari, R. (2011). Investigating the impact of satellite (mass media) on social development and knowledge of adolescents in Meymand city. Firozabad: Payam Noor University.
16. Sheikholeslami, F., Soodood Navroodi, S.O., Zeinali, Sh., & Talebi, M. (2013). Relationship between religious beliefs, mental health, self-esteem and anger in ordinary and satellite-based individuals. Journal of Nursing and Midwifery, 22, No. 3, p. 51.
17. Tahirzadeh, M. (2009). An investigation of barriers to use information and communication technology in learning Process. Bushehr.
18. Zokaei, M. & Khatibi, F. (2009). The relationship between virtualization and modern identity. Journal of Social Sciences, 33, 29, p. 96.