. Baccak, R. (2002). Consumption. Tehran: Shiraz Publication.
2. Chaney, D. (1996). Lifestyle. London: Rutledge.
3. Coozer, L. & Rosenberg, B. (2015). Sociological basic theories. Tehran: Ney Publication.
4. Fazeli, M. (2003). Consumption and lifestyle. Tehran: Research Institute of Culture, Arts and Communication.
5. Giddens, A. (2016). Consequences of modernity. Tehran: Ney Publication.
6. Kaviani, M. (2013). Quantification and evaluation of lifestyles, Quarterly Journal of Psychology and Religion, 4 ( 2) 25-35.
7. Khademiyan, T. (2012). Lifestyle and cultural consumption. Tehran: World Cultural and Art Book.
8. Khosravi, Kh. (2001). Iranian rural sociology. Tehran: Fors Publication.
9.Mirzaei Kh. (2016). Research and research writing. Tehran: Sociologist Publication.
10. Navabakhsh, F. (2015). Lifestyle changes in the development process in modern technology.
11. Pasteur, M. (1998). Second Mass Media period. Tehran: Iran Publication.
12. Razavizadeh, N. (2004). Investigating the effect of communication on the inclination to change the lifestyle of rural community
. Tehran: Allameh Tabatabaei University.
- 13. Razzaghi, A. (2002). Social theories. Tehran: Peykan Publication.
14. Ritzer, G. (2010). Contemporary sociological theories. Tehran: Elmi Publication.
15. Seames, G. (2000). Rural areas in the information society: diminishing distance or increasing learning capacity? Journal of rural studies, pp.13-21.