Azad Armaki, T. (2001). Intergenerational gap in Iran, letter of the sociological association of Iran. Special issue of the second conference on social issues in Iran. Tehran: Kalameh Publication.
2. Azad Armaki, T., Khademi, H. (2003). Value preferences of Tehran students. Cultural Research Letter (Cultural Research Quarterly), 8(8).
3. Bales, Ch. (2001). Generational mind. Arghanoun Quarterly, No. 19.
4. Behnam, J. (1997). Family and relatives structures in Iran. Tehran: Kharazmi.
5. Ezazi, Sh. (2003). Family sociology. Tehran: Roshangaran.
6. Hossein Beigi, M. (2004). “Studying the Relationship between the Internet and the gap in values between the two generations. Master's thesis of Sociology. Tehran: Tehran University.
7. Sadeghi, R., Ghodsi, A., Afsharkohan, J. (2007). Marriage examination and validation of Solution. Women's Research Quarterly, 5 (1), 83-108
8. Sarai, H. (2006). Persistence and changes of family in Iran's demographic transition, Journal of the Iranian Demographic Society. Number 2
8. Sarai, H. and Tajjadari, A. (2010). Initial left discourse in Iran: Global thinking in Iranian context, Cultural Research Society, 1, 2, Autumn and Winter 2010.