Alikhah, F. (1991). The fundamental communicative interaction, flowering of the public area of Habermoss. Political and Economic Information, 4, 139-140.
2. Broogman , B. (2010). An introduction to social networks. Tehran: Sociologists Publication.
3. Castells, M. (2010). Information age, the appearance of networking society. Tehran: Tarh- e- No publication.
4. Fazeli, M. (2013). Consumption and lifestyle. Tehran: Sobh Sadiq Publication.
5. Giddens, A. (2011). The sequences of modernism. Tehran: Central Publication.
6.Haji Heidari, H. (2009). Antony Giddens, modernism, time and space. Tehran: Akhtaran Publication.
7. Moqaddas. A. A. (2008). The effect of communicative and informative technologies on lifestyle: a case study of the migrant and local tribes of Dehdar- Fars. Media Global bulletin, No. 5.
8. Navabakhsh, M. (2009). Investigating the effect of internet on changing the youth’s identity aged 15 to 29 years. Sociology Specific Bulletin.
9. Niazi, M. (2011). The society and the Internet. Tehran: Sokhanvaran Publication.
10. Rahmanzadeh, A. (2010). The function of virtual social networks in globalization era. Strategic Studies of Globalization.
11. Sarookhani, M. B. (a). (2010). An introduction to social sciences encyclopedia. Tehran: Keyhan Publication.
12. Sarookhani, M. B. (b). (2010). Research methods in social sciences. Tehran: Humanitarian Research Center and Cultural Studies.
13. Shoots, R. (2012). Communication sociology basics”. Translated by Keramat Rasekh. Tehran: Ney publication.
14. Wass, D. A. D. (2011). The survey in social researches. Tehran: Ney Publication.
15. Webster, F. (2001). The theories of informative society. Tehran: Sara Publication.
16. Windall, S. (2008). The application of communication theories. Tehran: The sociologists’ Publication.