- Abbasi, M. J. (2001). Convergence of fertility behaviors in Iran: the rate, trend and pattern of fertility age in the provinces of Iran in 1972 and 1996, Social Science Letters, 18, 201-231.
- Abbasi, M.., Hosseini Chavoshi, M., Peter, M., Delavar, B., (2005). Fertility developments in Iran, Evidence from four selected provinces. Department of Demographic Research at Tehran University of Social Studies and Research. Tehran: Medical Treatment and Education.
- Ashna, H. (2002). Media, audience and communication research. Research and Evaluation, 26, 18-31.
- Ashofte, A. (1993). Sociology of population. Isfahan: Isfahan University.
- Ejlali, P. (2010). An introduction to mass communication theory. Tehran: Department of Islamic Culture and Guidance.
- Enayat, H., Parnian, L. (2014). The study of cultural globalization and tendency to fertility, Quarterly Journal of Woman and Society, 4 (2), 109-137.
- Kalantari, S., Abbaszadeh, M., Mozafari, F., Rakei, N. (2011). Sociological study of tendency to childbearing and some related factors (Case study: married youth of Tabriz city), Applied Sociology, 21, 37.
- Mahdizadeh, M. R. (2000). A survey on the change in religious attitudes of high school students. Master's Thesis. Tehran: Social Sciences University.
- Mansourian, M. (1996). Review of the theory of population transfer. Shiraz: Shiraz University.
10. Mobasheri, M., Alidosti, S., Sorshajani, F., Khosravi, P., Khalafian, M. (2014). Determination of the most important factors influencing the fertility patterns of single child and without child Families in Shahr-e-Kord City, Journal of Ilam University, 21(6), 63-70
11. Peterson, M., William, H. (2004). Religious belief: an introduction to religious philosophy. Tehran: Tarh No.
12. Piltan F., Rahmanian, M. (2016). Investigating the factors affecting the tendency toward childbearing among married men and women (Case study: Men and women aged 25 to 45 years old in Jahrom). Journal of Iranian social development studies, 7(2) 21-26.
13. Piltan, F. Rahmanian, M. (2013). Knowing the factors affecting the tendency to childbearing of married women and men in Jahrom City.
Rafipour, F. (2004). Conjectures and ideas: An introduction to community recognition and social research. Tehran: Tehran University.