Adibi, M., & Jalali, H. (2014). Body management & social identity (A case study: Young girls and boys in Sari City). SociologicalStudies of Youth, 3(9), 9-22.
2. Armaki, T., & Chavoshian, H. (2003). Body as the identity media. Iranian Journal of Sociology, 4(3), 57-75.
3. Farahmand, M. (2009). Cultural globalization focusing the social identity of the Youths living in the City of Isfahan. Isfahan: Isfahan University.
4. Fazeli M. (2002). Consumption and lifestyle. Qom: Sincere Morning
5. Fatehi, A. & Akhlasi, A. (2008). Body management and its relation with social acceptance of the body (Case study of women in Shiraz). Women Strategic Studies, 11 (41): 42-49
6. Jalali, H. (2011). Exploring the relationship between body management & social identity of the Youths (A case study: Sari City). Isfahan: Isfahan University.
7. Jenkins, R. (2003). Social identity. Tehran: Shirazeh Publication.
8. Goulmohammady, A. (2003). Cultural globalization. Tehran: Ney Publication
, A. (2008). Sociology
. Tehran: Ney Publication.
11. Hosseini, D. (2009). The role of media in the development of the national identity of teens in Tehran, Journal of Research, 16 (2), 39-64.
12. Kouhi, K. (2012). Sociological explanation of body management among the women in Tabriz City. Isfahan: Isfahan University.
13. López, J., & Scott, J. (2007). The constitution of social theory. Tehran: Ney Publication.
14. Mousavizadeh, M. (2010). Evaluation of the tendencies and motivations of female patients in the beauty surgeries. Journal of Medical Sciences, 14 (72), 318-323.
15. Ogden, J .(2005). The paradox of control and body management: Examples of dieting and surgery. Tehran: Tehran University.
16. Parastesh, S. (2009). A study of sociology of individual appearance and identity management among the youths (A case study: Babolsar City). Journal of Social Sciences, 5(2), 19-49.
17. Salehi, H. (2012). Beauty surgeries: Necessity or excess, Quarterly of Medical Rights, 5(18), 97-116.
18. Shilling, C. (2005). Body in culture. London:SAGE Publication.
19. Soltani, S., Alizadeh. (2013). The relationship between cultural capital of body management among the students of Tabriz University. Social Welfare Quarterly, 12(47), 181-205.
20. Zokaei, M. (2008). Youth, body & fitness culture. Quarterly of Cultural Research, 1(1), 117-142.
21. Zokaei, M. S., & Farzane, H . (2008). Women & cultural body management, Journal of Cultural Studies and Communications, 4 (11), 45-61.