Bourdieu, P. (1984). Distinction: A social critique of judgment of taste. London: R.K.P.
2. Chaney, D. (1996). Lifestyle. Landon: Rutledge.
3. Chaney, D. (2001). From ways of life to lifestyle: Rethinking culture as ideology and sensibility, in J. Lull (Ed.).
4. Coyle, Mc. (2004). An introduction to the theory of mass communication. Tehran: Center of Media Research and Studies.
5. Giddens, A. (2007). Consequences of modernity. Tehran: Ney Publication.
6. Graber, D. (1980). Mass media and American politics. Washington: Washington D.C.
7. Gybynz, J. R. & Wimmer, B. (2002). The politics of postmodernity. Tehran: Gam Nou Publication.
8. Hormoz, M. (2001). An introduction to theories and concepts of mass communication. Tehran: Faran Publication.
9. Mehdizadeh, S. M. (2011). Media theories. Tehran: Hamshahri Publication.
10. Seydman, S. (2013). Confrontation to sociology. Tehran: Ney Publication.
11. Tankard, J. & Sorvin, M. (2011). Communication theory. Tehran: Tehran University Press.
12. Taylor, Lisa. (2002). From ways of life to lifestyle, European Journal of Communication, 14 (4), 479-493.
13.Windal, S. B. & JEAN, O. (2008). Application of communication. Tehran: Center of Research and Studies.